[CentOS] Samsung CLP-325W network connection?

Mon Nov 29 20:49:57 UTC 2010
John R Pierce <pierce at hogranch.com>

On 11/29/10 11:50 AM, Timothy Murphy wrote:
> Anyone got this working over a LAN under CentOS?
> The instructions claim it is easy to connect
> after pressing the WPS button on printer and router.
>
> Sadly, I don't see a WPS button on my Linksys WRT54GL router.

thats not going to do anything if your router doesn't support 'wifi
protected setup'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wi-Fi_Protected_Setup

> When I press the WPS button on the printer
> the WiFi icon flashes,
> but I don't see any attempt to connect in /var/log/messages
> on my CentOS-5.5 server.

why would you?     it hasn't gotten on the wireless yet, so your server
can't possibly see it.

does this printer have any other connectivity options?  if its got
ethernet, maybe you can plug it in via ethernet, and then access its
wireless configuration and manually set it up