[CentOS] FYI: Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 Release Candidate Available to Partners

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Tue Oct 19 11:16:29 UTC 2010

hi Guys,

On 10/19/2010 12:00 PM, Benjamin Franz wrote:
> I'm pretty sure Deyan is referring to their GPL obligations to make the
> source code available for most of it.

.. this has nothing to do with it...

> Given their heavy historical commitment to GPL, I have no doubt it will
> show up very shortly. They have always done a good job there.

Sit back and think for a minute - they have given their partners( and
only some of them ) access to a Release Candidate - its not RHEL6 that
has been released.

There will almost certainly be no source showing up anywhere for this
RC, if it does - I, for one,  would be very surprised.

- KB