[CentOS] openoffice.org2.3 in CentOS5.3

Ben McGinnes

ben at adversary.org
Sat Oct 16 09:09:59 UTC 2010

On 16/10/10 7:57 PM, Ritika Garg wrote:
> I want to update the system because I haven't updated CentOS5.3 from the
> time when I installed it. But I am also afraid of directly using "yum
> update" command. I used "yum list updates" but theres a error displayed
> which I have already posted.

As Manish said in his response, the error indicates a networking
failure.  Either the system's Internet connection is down, suffering
from high latency or the DNS resolution is timing out.  You should check
all the suggestions that Manish made.

Regards,
Ben

--
Ben McGinnes  http://www.adversary.org/  Twitter: benmcginnes
    Systems Administrator, Writer, ICT Consultant