[CentOS] Format details for a raid partition....

Fri Oct 1 18:41:28 UTC 2010
Tom Bishop <bishoptf at gmail.com>

So I have been playing with a RAID 10 f2 ( 2 disks far layout)
setup...thanks for all of the advice..Now I am playing with the format and
want to make sure I have it setup the best that I can, my raid was built
using the raid 10 option with 2 disks with the layout=far, chunk size
512....now I read all of the docs I could find about format and stride and
stripe size and this is what i came up with...

mkfs -t ext4 -E stride=128,stripe-width=32 /dev/md0

Someone let meknow if this looks right, but since i only have two disks to
get my stride 512/4k=128 and then to get my stripe 2/2*128/4=32

Does that look right and if not let me know but more important how to obtain
the right number so I can do it correctly in the future...Thanks.