[CentOS] looking for a decent free / Open Source flash media server

Wed Oct 6 10:37:01 UTC 2010
Rudi Ahlers <Rudi at SoftDux.com>

Hi all,

I hope someone can help me with this one. I am looking for a decent
free / Open Source flash media server software which I can run on a
Linux server. Adobe's Flash Media Server
(http://www.adobe.com/products/flashmediaserver/) is very expensive
and not within any reasonable cost range (R40K+).

The Fladh Media Server uses the RMTP

This is needed to run the following Joomla extension:
http://www.joomplace.com/live-conference/live-conference.html which
basically allows us to setup a Flash tutorial conference setup,
similar to podcasts.

We currently use CentOS Linux + cPanel, as well as CentOS + VirtualMin
but I'm open to suggestion for other control panels as well if need
be.

Does anyone have any suggestions for me?

--
Kind Regards
Rudi Ahlers

Website: http://www.SoftDux.com