[CentOS] Here we go again: SpamAssassin doesn't like the new Perl update...

Fri Oct 1 15:05:00 UTC 2010
Gilbert Sebenste <sebenste at weather.admin.niu.edu>

On Fri, 1 Oct 2010, Steve Huff wrote:

> looks like it should be fixed in revision 4.033, which is already in RPMforge SVN but not yet pushed to the repo.
>
> how much troubleshooting did you do before you assumed it was CentOS's fault? :)

Hi Steve,

I wish I knew how to troubleshoot it. But, I didn't say it was CentOS
fault, I just said the Perl update (collectively, somewhere) was the
issue. I was throwing this out there to also see if anyone else was
seeing this, and not being a CentOS genius (to say the least), I was
looking for someone like you, smarter than me on this, who could figure it
out. And you did so very well, thanks. :-)

Have a good one!

Gilbert