[CentOS] looking for a decent free / Open Source flash media server

Wed Oct 6 18:26:55 UTC 2010
Tom Bishop <bishoptf at gmail.com>

Naah  I don't work for Wowza...not even close...first time I've ever heard
of it....but you didn't include that you worked for a hosting
company....that changes the perspective...I was thinking home environment ;)