[CentOS] does ssh-copy-id not use "id_rsa.pub" file by default?

Thu Oct 7 12:20:17 UTC 2010
Václav Strachoň <vaclav.strachon at gmail.com>

  OpenBSD is not shipped with ssh-copy-id. But ssh-copy-id is only
script. So if you try this:

[root at wenca ~]# cd /usr/bin/
[root at wenca bin]# head -n 20 ssh-copy-id
#!/bin/sh

# Shell script to install your identity.pub on a remote machine
# Takes the remote machine name as an argument.
# Obviously, the remote machine must accept password authentication,
# or one of the other keys in your ssh-agent, for this to work.

ID_FILE="${HOME}/.ssh/identity.pub"

you can get it.

Regards,

Vaclav Strachon