[CentOS] Routing local generted packets with fwmark

Fri Oct 15 08:56:57 UTC 2010
C. L. Martinez <carlopmart at gmail.com>

On Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 10:44 AM, John Doe <jdmls at yahoo.com> wrote:

> From: C. L. Martinez <carlopmart at gmail.com>
> >>But this doesn't works. This host is CentOS 5.5 based with two
> interfaces.
> >Please, any hints?
>
> What do you mean by this does'nt work?
> Nothing works?
> Half of it?
> Just in case, but no idea if it is necessary, did you set forwarding?
> net.ipv4.ip_forward = 1
> But again, I am not sure it is necessary...
>
> JD

I think I don't need to enable ip forwarding. My problem is when I try to,
for example, resolve some name address via eth2. My DNS server denies all
querys because these appears with 172.25.70.18 ip instead of 172.25.80.10
IP.

This is one problem. Another problem for example is when I try to
synchronize host time using ntp service via eth1. Doesn't works.

Thanks.