[CentOS] best practices in using shared storage for XEN Virtual Machines and auto-failover?

Tue Oct 19 16:02:21 UTC 2010
Dirk <dirk.schulz at kinzesberg.de>

  I am very happy with RedHat Cluster Suite and GFS2 on a shared SAN
storage (i.e. scsi block device), since RedHat Cluster Suite not only
handles the file systems but also looks to the availability of the xen
vms (live migration, restart, etc.).

Dirk