[CentOS] Not receiving mail

Wed Oct 20 19:17:20 UTC 2010
Dotan Cohen <dotancohen at gmail.com>

Got it! I had to set these three last values:
postconf -e 'mydomain = sharingcenter.eu'
postconf -e 'myhostname - mail.sharingcenter.eu'
postconf -e 'myhostname = mail.sharingcenter.eu'
postconf -e 'mynetworks = 178.63.65.136'
postconf -e 'mydestination = $myhostname, localhost.$mydomain,
localhost, sharingcenter.eu, mail.sharingcenter.eu'

I thank you guys for your patience and help. I just spent a good few
hours googling today and working my way around blogs, documentation,
howto articles, forum posts, mailing list archives, and the like. I
wouldn't have even known what to google for without the patient and
helpful assistance I've received here. When it is said that CentOS is
a "Community ENTerprise Operating System" be there no mistake!

Cold beer for anyone visiting Israel soon!

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il
http://what-is-what.com