[CentOS] missing dependency for package

Thu Oct 21 19:09:24 UTC 2010
R P Herrold <herrold at owlriver.com>

On Thu, 21 Oct 2010, Ski Dawg wrote:

> from that repository, it is missing the dependency,
> perl-mime-construct, which I am not able to find packaged anywhere.

I see it in F 13 and RawHide, but it in turn needs:
perl(Proc::WaitStat) [which was in RHL 6.2 ;) and is back in
F13 ]; which in turn wants: perl(IPC::Signal)

I am in process relocating my FTP archive, and the management
scripts that push interior content to the public archives are
in a state of flux -- I have emailled a private piece to 'Ski
Dawg' with a temporary URL he might use to get at the SRPMs
for C5

-- Russ herrold