[CentOS] Every user in LDAP queried when one user logs on.

Wed Oct 27 08:38:38 UTC 2010
Gerrard Geldenhuis <Gerrard.Geldenhuis at betfair.com>

>On Tue, 26 Oct 2010, Gerrard Geldenhuis wrote:
>
>> nss_base_passwd         ou=people,dc=mycompany?sub
>> nss_base_group          ou=Groups,dc=mycompany?sub
>> nss_base_group          ou=PrivateGroups,dc=mycompany?sub
>> nss_base_group          ou=SystemGroups,dc=mycompany?sub
>
>Try replacing "?sub" with "?one".
>
>Steve

Thanks Steve,
I have tried that before but failed to mention it in the email. It makes no difference whatsoever. Since the tree does not go deeper than ou=people,dc=company sub in this instance is one.

Regards