[CentOS] Possible to reboot a system after kickstart installation without pressing a key?

Sun Oct 31 11:00:29 UTC 2010
Markus Falb <markus.falb at fasel.at>

On 31.10.10 11:35, Sean Carolan wrote:
> The subject just about says it all - I'm wondering if there is a way
> to do a completely hands-off installation, including the reboot at the
> end, without "Press any key to continue"?

Use the 'reboot' option in your kickstart.

From the Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 Installation Guide:

...snip
reboot (optional)
Reboot after the installation is successfully completed (no arguments).
Normally, kickstart displays
a message and waits for the user to press a key before rebooting.
The reboot option is roughly equivalent to the shutdown -r command.
snap...

--
Best Regards,
Markus Falb