[CentOS] statd random port - sysconfig/nfs not taking effect

Carlos S neubyr at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 02:09:35 UTC 2010

I have configured port numbers in etc/sysconfig/nfs, but it's not
working for statd, other daemons start at specified ports. Any other
configuration file to look for?

I should add that I already have NFSv4 style exports and this change
was being made to allow NFSv3 mounts which requires additional daemons
like statd, mountd, and rquotad.

--
CS.