[CentOS] metafont on CentOS 5?

Todd Denniston

Todd.Denniston at tsb.cranrdte.navy.mil
Tue Sep 7 18:56:04 UTC 2010

Can someone hit me with the appropriate clue-by-4?

is there an available package for CentOS5 which provides the metafont command, or a replacement?
What is the name and which repo? please.

I have a font bundle I need to use (which is not provided in an RPM that I can find), but metafont
does not seem to be available.

tetex provides the /usr/share/texmf/metafont directory structure, but not a */bin/metafont...

Thanks.
--
Todd Denniston