[CentOS] TCP flow latency graphs

przemolicc at poczta.fm

Mon Sep 13 13:28:36 UTC 2010

Hello,

we have one application which gets some data from our database but
to print just one result it connects many times to the database over WAN.
Of course there are some performance related problems with this type of work.
I'd like to analyze (not necessary online) its tcp flow especially its
latency (using port redirect on switch).
Do you know any software (similar to tcpdump or so) which will let me
graph/paint latency between each connection and each tcp flow ?

Regards
Przemek