[CentOS] looking for cool, post-install things to do on a centos 5.5 system

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 19:55:24 UTC 2010

On 9/17/2010 2:12 PM, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:

> You, on the other hand, remind me of Larry Wall, who popped into
> comp.lang.awk around '93 or '94, and rather than try to help someone solve
> his awk problem, tried to get him to rewrite it into perl....

I'll take that as a compliment.  Larry has always been brilliant.  Note
that I'm not against continuing to use anything that works - I just
don't see the point in learning awk today since there are better and
more completed alternatives today and think it is a bad idea to
recommend to anyone.

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com