[CentOS] RHEL 6 potential release date???

John R. Dennison jrd at gerdesas.com
Fri Sep 17 21:05:00 UTC 2010

On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 03:16:59PM -0500, Tom Bishop wrote:
> Benn playing with the beta's and have looked around for a potential release
> date...Does anyone know what the likely date is??? Thanks....

	"When it is ready and not a second before."

	I would suggest you ask upstream but they will tell you the
	exact same thing.

							John
--
"Since every individual is accountable ultimately to the self, the formation
of that self demands our utmost care and attention."

-- A Bene Gesserit teaching spoken by Miles Teg in "Chapterhouse: Dune"
   by Frank Herbert