[CentOS] RHEL 6 potential release date???

John R. Dennison jrd at gerdesas.com
Fri Sep 17 17:05:00 EDT 2010

On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 03:16:59PM -0500, Tom Bishop wrote:
> Benn playing with the beta's and have looked around for a potential release
> date...Does anyone know what the likely date is??? Thanks....

	"When it is ready and not a second before."

	I would suggest you ask upstream but they will tell you the
	exact same thing.

"Since every individual is accountable ultimately to the self, the formation
of that self demands our utmost care and attention."

-- A Bene Gesserit teaching spoken by Miles Teg in "Chapterhouse: Dune"
   by Frank Herbert