[CentOS] RHEL 6 potential release date???

John R. Dennison jrd at gerdesas.com
Fri Sep 17 22:49:41 UTC 2010

On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 04:14:19PM -0500, Tom Bishop wrote:
> Thanks and Yes and I agree and know that, but I was just wondering if they
> had a potential target date.....I have read September and also October but
> was wondering if any of that was more than speculation....

	It's *all* speculation.  Redhat does not discuss release dates.

	You can, perhaps, draw conclussions as to imminent release based
	on bugzilla activity, but that is by no means a sure thing.

							John

--
DMR: So fsck was originally called something else.
Q: What was it called?

-- Dennis M. Ritchie, Usenix, June 18, 1998.