[CentOS] Went with OpenDNS for now

Ron Blizzard

rb4centos at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 19:13:00 UTC 2010

A few weeks ago I asked about firewalls and family filters. Lanny
Marcus, I believe, suggested OpenDNS. Just wanted to thank him (and
everyone here) for their suggestions. Eventually I would like to learn
about firewalls, but I don't really want to run another machine at
this time. OpenDNS is trivial to set up on the router and looks to be
just about exactly what I wanted.

Thanks. Sorry to have dropped out of the other thread without thanking
everyone or reporting the results -- I just last night dug up the
thread (google search) and saw the OpenDNS suggestion.

--
RonB -- Using CentOS 5.5