[CentOS] Zoneminder

Thomas Dukes tdukes at sc.rr.com
Wed Sep 22 01:39:35 UTC 2010

I have zoneminder 1.24.4 running under 5.5. The docs/support sucks. There is
one comment you need to add to ./configure to get it to compile. It took me
months to figure it out and find it on the zoneminder website.

The best version was 1.23.3 but the current ffmpeg doesn't work with it.

When I find it again, I'll post it. If you think it may be in my configure
script somewhere, let me know and I'll post it.