[CentOS] In the press, once again

Gabriel Ogunleye gabriel at impactteachers.com
Fri Sep 24 14:00:15 UTC 2010

Thank you *SO* much!

I needed some real world evidence to prove that syncing large amounts of
data across windows is a PITA! I'm currently doing something so similar!
And I use linux to do it, and no one can understand why. That link has
been printed, and strategically left on someones desk, with a post-it
note sayin - This is why I use linux :)