[CentOS] Configuring BIND to answer to two domain names (four IP addresses)

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 17:43:11 UTC 2010

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 19:38, Les Mikesell <lesmikesell at gmail.com> wrote:
> You are making it much more complicated than necessary.

That is what I suspected! I know that when Linux gets difficult, it is
because I'm doing it wrong!

> I'd configure
> apache to use named virtual hosts and listen on all addresses (but you
> might want to tie https to specific addresses so you can tie connections
> to the right certificates),

Exactly how it is configured.

> and bind to listen on all addresses and
> answer for all your domains.

So, then, the association of a FQDN with any particular IP address is
only done in the domain name's control panel where the nameservers are
set?

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il