[CentOS] does having a centos wiki acct grant edit access?

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at crashcourse.ca
Sat Sep 25 06:36:43 EDT 2010

  i just registered for a centos wiki account, and was wondering if
this gives me edit capability.  i'm prepping for the first of a number
of RHEL/centos basic admin courses and currently working my way thru
the wiki, collecting neat tricks and ideas and, occasionally, i'll
stumble over typoes -- some minor, some not so much.

  for instance, here:

the command is listed as:

  yum --disable "*" --enable "rpmforge" list available

i'm guessing that should actually be:

  yum --disablerepo "*" --enablerepo "rpmforge" list available

no?  but even if i got edit access, i'd still be happier if someone
eventually checked out any changes i made to validate them.  whatever
works best.