[CentOS] Bugzilla 3.6.2 + sendmail + SELinux

Mathieu Baudier mbaudier at argeo.org
Mon Sep 27 09:51:30 UTC 2010

> Out of curiosity, when you read the log, did you attempt the suggestion w/o success?

Not really (yet):
- for the first one (./spool), I have not clearly identified (yet)
where the file is being created
- for the second they talk about creating a policy module, and even
though I may have to go this way, I thought I would first check with
the list if there was something simpler that could be done (googling
around did not help much).

I have the foollowing booleans set:
httpd_can_sendmail --> on

I'm trying to progress thoughtfully because I know that it is way to
easy to start messing around with SELinux contexts, etc., and I
typically want sendmail to be more secure than less.

I'm now looking at audit2allow:
http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/SELinux#head-faa96b3fdd922004cdb988c1989e56191c257c01