[CentOS] Bandwidth issues

Fri Sep 17 21:39:32 UTC 2010
Michel Bulgado <michel at casa.co.cu>

Hello this is the first time I write to the list.

I use in my company CentOS 5.5 on all servers, especially in the
firewall, recently I have problems with bandwidth, since my internet
connection is 512 Kbps and the same is saturated with torrents.

I need to limit the bandwidth consumption for torrents, giving highest
priority to http traffic. leaving the torrents that are downloaded from
a single IP address at a speed of 128 Kbps

I use iptables on the firewall.

Could tell me if it possible to limit such traffic with iptables and
send me some examples?

Thanks

Michel