[CentOS] Was: Re: looking for cool, post-install things, is custom software

Sat Sep 18 16:02:15 UTC 2010

Keith Roberts wrote:
> On Fri, 17 Sep 2010, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:
>> From: m.roth at 5-cent.us
>> Les Mikesell wrote:
>>> On 9/17/2010 3:30 PM, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:
<snip>
>> Actually, my manager just laid something on me this morning: the new
>> release of Adobe's 64-bit flash for Linux. I suppose I need to get it
>> from Adobe, then find who's running 64 bit and not 32 bit....
>
> Can you find that out via TCP/IP, or not ?

Nahhh, I'll start out with a script we have that lets me send a command to
all, what, nearly 200 machines we administer. I figure the command will be
something like "rpm -qa | grep slash | grep 64", though I may have to look
at the format flag for rpm to force it to give the architecture.

            mark