[CentOS] Is Centos 5.5 too old fro Google Chrome?

Cal Sawyer Cal.Sawyer at artsalliancemedia.com
Mon Apr 4 05:11:38 EDT 2011

I use the Chromium build from:

The highest Chromium rev you can run with the RHEL5.x flash-plugin chrome-10.0.612.0.tar.gz is v10.  chrome-11 is incompatible with flash-plugin-  Looks like flash-plugin_10.2.153.1-0.1.el5.rf is available now, so v11 might be OK.  It seems like the Chromium build leads flash-plugin by one version, but i haven't been actively upgrading as each becomes available.

- csawyer