[CentOS] How to install wine ?

Tue Apr 5 18:11:41 UTC 2011

On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 4:01 AM, Rajan Dahal <rajan.dahal at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello friends,
> I have downloaded wine-1.3.13.tar.bz2
> How  to install it ?
> I have no internet connection. so I want to install it manually.

I installed WINE, probably several months ago, or more, on this CentOS
5.5 32 bit box. It works very well. :-)

Sadly, I can't remember where I got it. Probably, if you search back
through the archives of this Mailing List and/or look on the
CentOS.org web site, you will find information about how to do this
quickly and a lot easier.

You wrote that you do not have an Internet connection, but when you
do, I suggest you download an RPM file and install it, as a previous
responder suggested.