[CentOS] Feeding CentOS build results to twitter

Emmanuel Noobadmin centos.admin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 07:08:23 UTC 2011

On 4/6/11, John R Pierce <pierce at hogranch.com> wrote:
> On 04/05/11 11:32 PM, Emmanuel Noobadmin wrote:
>> A lot of the anxiety seems to be about the silence about any kind of
>> progress.
>
> there's a fair amount of traffic on centos-devel
>
> archives here,
> http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-devel/2011-April/thread.html

Apologies, I wasn't subscribed to the dev list since I didn't think I
would had been able to contribute anything. Fortunately, I'm also not
fixated about when exactly is Centos 6 coming out.

Maybe the standard reply to those chasing for status on Centos 6
should be "Please subscribe to devel list to follow updates" since
chances are the majority of them are only checking the site or the
user list.