[CentOS] Centos 6 Update?

Cody Robertson cody at hawkhost.com
Wed Apr 6 09:11:28 UTC 2011

On 04/06/2011 02:54 AM, Rui Miguel Silva Seabra wrote:
> Em 04-04-2011 23:45, Gilbert Sebenste escreveu:
>> Maybe its users need to realize that:
>>
>> 1. This entire thing is run by volunteers
> How can a company dedicate a few man-hours per week to help CentOS?
>
> I mean this in a more official way, rather than just a person dropping
> by at the -devel list.
>
> Rui
Check the archive for the past month - this has been brought up numerous
times. To elegantly put it: wait to ask this once 6.0 is finished (and
perhaps 6.1) as the whole process needs to be looked into a bit (in
terms of opening it up / being able to utilize community help).

--
Cody Robertson
1-800-859-8803 ext. 5