[CentOS] Centos 6 Update?

Max Hetrick maxhetrick at verizon.net
Thu Apr 7 12:58:14 UTC 2011

On 04/07/2011 08:41 AM, Johnny Hughes wrote:

> Please try to maintain some semblance of professionalism when you post
> to this list.

This coming from someone who frequently tells people to "SHUT UP" and go
away and use something else. I guess that's far more professional than
others trying to open up communications between a projects members and
the developers.

This is the exact reason I quit helping out on the wiki, and now after
reading all the drama on this mailing list, I think it just might be
time to unsubscribe from this one as well.

Regards,
Max