[CentOS] Centos 6 Update?

Eduardo Grosclaude eduardo.grosclaude at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 15:00:56 UTC 2011

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 08:52, Rudi Ahlers <Rudi at softdux.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 1:50 PM, Anton Parol <Anton.Parol at orcsoftware.com> wrote:
>> Racism in open source software. That's the first time I've seen that. Regardless of your dislike for someone, even if legitimate, comments like that are NOT acceptable.
>> I suggest you make a swift and sincere apology.
>>
>> CentOS is free, and you get what you pay for. If you don't like it, fork and make your own efforts.

I am receiving more than that. In fact, I have received from the
CentOS project more than what I could have payed for. And I keep
getting even more through the mailing list, wiki, and forums. Every
single day. These people are priceless and don't deserve to be
submitted to the harshness we have been witnessing lately.
I suggest we write up a blurb in the wiki or somewhere explaining the
full "When it's ready" case --in the point of view of those
responsible for the project, who's else?
And then, never, ever again, answer these questions with anything but
a link to that page.

--
Eduardo Grosclaude
Universidad Nacional del Comahue