[CentOS] Centos 6 Update?

Lamar Owen lowen at pari.edu
Thu Apr 7 20:34:47 UTC 2011

On Thursday, April 07, 2011 04:27:20 PM Ljubomir Ljubojevic wrote:
> What is so tempting in CentOS that forces to bash at devs every single
> day (and I mean every complainant every day) and saying SL is better,
> raising blood pressure to devs (which is why they are loosing their
> temper), but keeps bashers wanting CentOS over the SL? I do not get it
> (and never will).

Study up on what a troll really is.  Trolls are ineffective when nobody responds.  A troll *wants* to raise everybody's blood pressure.  There are a few amateur trolls, and at least one professional, represented here.  No, I'm not naming names.

CentOS lists have proven over the years to be good trolling grounds, unfortunately.