[CentOS] CentOS-5.5 Live CD & netinstall

Fri Apr 8 20:19:00 UTC 2011

Les Mikesell wrote on 04/08/2011 02:27 PM:
> None of that applies to NFS installs against locally downloaded isos -
> which is the fastest/easiest approach to a full set of install choices
> unless it is your first machine and you don't have anything to act as
> the server.

Agreed.  In my mind that is equivalent to a local repo.  Still not
something your average newbie grabbing a LiveCD to play with is going to
be likely to be able to handle, and those who can handle it are also
cluefull enough to use boot.iso (AKA netinstall ISO).

Phil