[CentOS] CentOS-5.5 Live CD & netinstall

Timothy Murphy gayleard at eircom.net
Sat Apr 9 00:30:06 UTC 2011

Phil Schaffner wrote:

> You are welcome to debate that with the LiveCD maintainer, or to roll
> your own version including the option, but as a guy who has spent a lot
> of time answering the newbies on the forum who got tripped up by it, I
> fully support the decision.

If you feel that, why not just call it "NFS Install"
instead of "Network Install".

To my mind, you should allow as many ways of installing CentOS as possible.
As my recent experience shows, this is much more difficult than it should be
on a machine without a CD/DVD reader.

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net