[CentOS] CentOS ToDo Item - For the Wiki - Hosting Control Panels - Help?

Mister IT Guru misteritguru at gmx.com
Sat Apr 9 10:28:32 UTC 2011

On Sat, 2011-04-09 at 10:31 +0100, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> On 04/09/2011 10:26 AM, Mister IT Guru wrote:
> > Dear List,
> >
> > I've taken a look at the TODO page http://wiki.centos.org/ToDo and I've
> > picked something at random to ask a question about and see if we can get
> > it done!
> >

> Just as a warning : that page is very very out of date. A ToDo list,
> drawn up today would easily be 5 times longer and might not actually
> include much from that page.
>
> Unfortunately, a fair bit of content in the Wiki is in such a state - if
> you want, how about helping find this stale content and consolidating it.
>
> - KB

Hmm... I guess that is a hint. That took all of half an hour for the
little morsal i nibbled to turn into the phrase, "Bit off more than I
can chew!"

Okay, well facing this new challenge, I have a feeling that the ToDo
page on the wiki needs updating, as I have it on clear authority that it
could easily be 5 times longer, and most of the tasks currently existing
may not even be needed.

Can I assume that at least this page about wiki editing
http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Wiki/Editing is up to date?

I ask to prompt others to step up and help clean the wiki as this seems
to be needed.