[CentOS] PCI-X/PCIe RAID controller.

Kevin Thorpe kevin.thorpe at pibenchmark.com
Sat Apr 9 14:08:04 UTC 2011

I don't know where you are but I have a surplus ICP vortex proper Raid
card with 1GB
of cache - PCI-X. It was nearly £1k when we bought it and it ran our
main server for years.
You're probably looking for a new one but someone can have this for
beer money if it's
of any use. I'm only going to have to pay to dispose of it (WEEE) anyway.