[CentOS] 5.6 - SRPM's

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Sun Apr 10 11:49:40 UTC 2011

Ljubomir Ljubojevic wrote on Sun, 10 Apr 2011 12:53:54 +0200:

> Just to be sure there is no misunderstanding. I add that line in any
> *.repo file in /etc/yum.repos.d/ folder, as an option for every
> repository definition in those files where repository has "releases" rpms.

I don't understand the problem. If you edit a .repo file it is usually not
overwritten, the new repo file is saved as .rpmnew. So, I think this creates
only a problem in the case that you completely remove a .repo file.
What am I misunderstanding? (Sorry for the pun, I think I'm mostly talking
to Tom ;-)

Kai