[CentOS] How can a company help, officially?

m.roth at 5-cent.us m.roth at 5-cent.us
Tue Apr 12 14:33:33 UTC 2011

Karanbir Singh wrote:
> On 04/12/2011 02:11 PM, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:
>> Let me *strongly* suggest that tests *should* be automated. Not only is
>> it
>> faster, but for regression tests, a human tester will miss occasional
>> steps, where an automated set will guarantee every step is completed.
>
> there is a process and request going for people to contribute tests, why
> have you not done any as yet ?

RW: between work, and moving, and most of my stuff in storage at the
moment while I house-hunt, and, oh, yes, worrying about whether we're
working Friday, here with the US gov't....

Btw, I've been a programmer and sysadmin, not a tester - that's special
skill that I'm not great at. When I was working at AT&T, we had a woman
who was *REALLY* good at it, like no one I've ever seen. As I said, that's
a separate skill.

        mark "oh, yes, copious spare time"