[CentOS] How can a company help, officially?

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 15:24:57 UTC 2011

On 4/12/2011 5:40 PM, R P Herrold wrote:
> There is no compelling reason
> to tamper with a system that works that I have seen so far.

Is there any amount of elapsed time that will convince you otherwise?

I'll refrain from calling this passage of time a delay, since that would
imply some sort of schedule, but it would nice if the project web site
set expectations appropriately.

And wouldn't the same 'system that works' comment have applied to
WhiteBox for some bounded period of time?

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com