[CentOS] How can a company help, officially?

Wed Apr 13 23:51:31 UTC 2011

Les Mikesell wrote on 04/13/2011 07:22 PM:

> The GUI-ness isn't the point here.

We are already way OT, for both the list and the thread, and could get
into the whole discussion about closed versus open source solutions; but
your point was that you could decide to change after the fact in
Windows, and my point was that the CentOS Wiki tells you how to do so
for CentOS.

We are agreed that "The GUI-ness isn't the point here."

I'm done with this sub-thread.

Phil