[CentOS] CentOs 5.6 and Time Sync

Fri Apr 15 20:58:28 UTC 2011

On 4/15/2011 7:08 AM, Johnny Hughes wrote:

> I do not see anything from Dell that is a model C151.
>
> I also do not see anything in the RH bugzilla that is problematic for
> older AMD processors and the clock, unless running KVM type virtual
> machines.
>
> Is this a VM or regular install?
>
> If this a real machine, do you have the latest BIOS from Dell?
>
> Do you have any special kernel options in grub?

Johnny,

         Sorry about the wrong system id number here is what it is.

Dell Inspiron C521
Bios Version 1.1.11 (08/07/2007)

      It is not a VM, it is a regular install. I have not made any
changes to the kernel options. It has been fine with a stock install so
I never had any need to tweek it.

Thank you.
Brian