[CentOS] Did you ID this spam? what does it do? Does it have a name?

Mark Baumwell mbaumwell at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 17 17:30:31 UTC 2011

Steven Vishoot <sir_funzone at ...> writes:

> Sorry, hopefully fixed account and computer that started this.
> Damn

Steven:

Did you ID this spam? what does it do? Does it have a name? I am an admin for an
email list and someone got infected and now I'm seeing this.

I warned her, but if you found the offending machine and
cleaned it off, I would like to know:

What OS it was running
What Antivirus / anti malware software you used
What the AV software said about this (name of virus/malware, etc)
What the malware _does_ if known
If the AV treatment worked...