[CentOS] Centos 6 Update?

John R. Dennison jrd at gerdesas.com
Wed Apr 20 04:06:50 UTC 2011

On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 11:27:16PM +0100, Ian Murray wrote:

> Maybe having it said so publicly and be such a respected Linux community
> member may help certain people wake up and smell the coffee.

Respected?  I can't recall a single article of his that mentioned CentOS
that wasn't disparaging.  I find such one-sided and opinionated writings
hard to respect.

							John

--
There is no moral precept that does not have something inconvenient about it.

-- Denis Diderot (1713 - 1784), French philosopher and chief editor of the
   historic project to produce L'Encyclopidie, as quoted in Dictionary if
   Foreign Quotations (1980) by Mary Collison, Robert L. Collison, p. 235