[CentOS] Centos 6 Update?

Tom H tomh0665 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 17:34:54 UTC 2011

On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 12:06 AM, John R. Dennison <jrd at gerdesas.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 11:27:16PM +0100, Ian Murray wrote:
>>
>> Maybe having it said so publicly and be such a respected Linux community
>> member may help certain people wake up and smell the coffee.
>
> Respected?  I can't recall a single article of his that mentioned CentOS
> that wasn't disparaging.  I find such one-sided and opinionated writings
> hard to respect.

I don't think that I've ever read an article of his before but respect
isn't earned by praising a distribution or criticizing another.

You may agree or disagree with his conclusion but his facts are a
reflexion of the CentOS lists.

If CentOS had a communication policy, it could spare itself these
types of articles...