[CentOS] Centos 6 Update?

Ian Murray murrayie at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Apr 21 12:19:53 UTC 2011

----- Original Message ----

Detest? Hate? I have nothing against the distribution and yes I do still use it
on several virtual server and look after several other CentOS based systems,
i.e. SME and AsteriskNOW. I can't be bothered to migrate off, but would think
twice about any new public facing installs. That applies to all rebuilds at the
moment, as I am not convinced about the model for the moment.

In case nobody noticed, I am only responding to other comments. If I was
constantly starting threads of the same topic, I would agree that it would be
trolling.

Not the first time that attempts are made to silence someone through
discreditation, though.