[CentOS] INN removed from CentOS 6

Cal Sawyer Cal.Sawyer at artsalliancemedia.com
Thu Apr 28 11:56:49 UTC 2011

In a past life when i was working with IRIX systems, i changed from innd to DNews (http://netwinsite.com/dnews/install.htm, http://netwinsite.com/dnews/faq1.htm#2).  Looks like it's been out of development since 2007 (but what's changed nntp-wise since 2007?  dunno), but it was a piece of cake to configure and administer.

- csawyer