[CentOS] I have RHel6. How does that turn into Centos 6?

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Sat Apr 30 21:31:20 UTC 2011

Les, I don't understand you, sorry. You talk about something that I didn't
ask for. You seem to make something of this thread that it isn't.

> it's hard
> to complain about the topic of how RHEL differs from Centos

Are you referring to this thread? It's not about differences. It's about
how to build Centos in a better way than it has been done till now. This
doesn't belong here. Maybe it belongs on the devel list or on a new list,
not here.

And I think you know very well that this thread is just the latest in a
series of similarly off-topic threads about "centos politics/policy" and
I'm referring to them as a whole.

Kai